Facilities & Estate Division
The Division has the following functions:
- Pre & post contract duties on building projects in the Agency;
- Construction of observation & Services centers and road camps;
- Construction of Zonal and State offices;
- Establishment of rest areas (Services Centers);
- Carrying out building surveys and rehabilitations of FERMA buildings;
- Carrying out surveys and giving advice on the acquisition of buildings/landed property/facilities;
- Manage the performance database of all contracts/contractors and provide feedback regarding contracts performances.
- Any other assignment that may be directed and instructed by the Director.