Board Secretariat/Legal Services Department
The board Secretariat/Legal Services Department has two divisions namely board secretariat and legal services. The department is headed by Secretary/Legal Adviser. The Department performs the following Functions.
- Secretary to the Agency, Board and Committees of Board.
- Proffering Legal Advice and opinion to other Departments of the Agency.
- Preparation and management of contract agreements for the Agency
- Acts as the Secretariat of the Agency’s Board and coordinates its operations and management
- Handle litigation matters on behalf of the agency, petitions and complaints
- In charge of the preparation of the Agency’s Annual Reports
- In charge of the legal aspects in the acquisition of land, properties and other related issues in the Headquarters and Field offices i.e Zonal and state offices
- Liaises with the secretary of the senate and house committees on works and national Assembly in general
- In charge of insurance for procurement works, goods and services.
- Any other duty assigned by the Managing Director and/or the Board